If you ever encounter a problem or have a useful suggestion you can submit feedback through the "My Feedback" panel. To get to this panel follow these steps.
- Click your name under the admin level image
- Click the "Profile" section tab if it is not already selected.
- Click "My Feedback"
From here you will be able to browse any feedback you previously submitted and see the response status if applicable. Note that each piece of feedback can only contain a single response. If your problem cannot be resolved in a single response you may be directed to an alternative tool or link where the dialogue can continue.
There are five types of feedback to choose from:
- Suggestion - Indicates something you would like changed in the system.
- Question - If you unsure about how something works and need some kind of response.
- Feedback - Your personal thoughts about the CMS. Hopefully positive :)
- Issue - If you have a problem use this to tell us more about it.
- Other - For everything else your not sure how to categorize.
Any feedback can be submitted from either the "My Feedback" panel or by using the link at the bottom of every page on the admin panel. Whenever feedback is submitted the system may also record some additional information about where you were and what you were doing to help use determine what may have caused the issue.