From unroole CMS wiki
Revision as of 12:03, 18 May 2012 by Mbasset
Uploading an asset is extremely simple and can be done in a few easy steps.
- Navigate to the Asset Library
- Click on "Upload New Assets"
- Select the type of asset to upload.
- (optional) Fill in any of the meta fields associated with an asset.
- Add files or youtube videos to the form
- Click submit to complete the upload.
Notes on file uploads
- If left blank name will be auto populated from the attached file or youtube video.
- If multiple files are added at once and any of the name, description, tags fields are entered each asset will receive the same information. This can be useful when entering multiple items which each need to have the same tags or description.
- New browsers may be able to select multiple files after clicking browse. Older browsers must rely on the add another functionality.
- Youtube files will allow for either a youtube url or youtube video id.
- For more information on the "share", "edit" and "print" functionality see Collections