Changing your Admin Password
Their are two main ways to change an admin password depending on the situation. If you are able to login and remember your old password you can change this information from the "My Profile" section of the admin.
- Login to the cms
- Click on your name under the level image
- Navigate to Profile -> My Profile
- Click "Edit your profile"
- Enter a New password and confirmation into the corresponding fields
- Note that passwords must be at least 8 characters long and must including at least one letter and one number. Special characters are also allowed.
- Click submit to save your changes
Note: When updating your profile if you leave either of these fields blank the system will not change your password.
Alternatively if you cannot remember your login credentials you can request a password reset by email.
- Navigate to the login page for the admin.
- Click on the password reset link
- Enter the email address associated to your admin account
- Click the "Reset Password" button
- In approximately 5-10 minutes you should receive an email with a link to reset your password.
- The password reset link is time limited and will expire if left unused
- Follow the link
- Enter your new password and confirmation.
- Click the "Reset Password" button to save your new password and be brought back to the admin login page
Note that if you remember your old password at any time throughout the process you can use it to login to the system via the admin login page.